Teachers are always guaranteed 20 hours per week and usually hover around an average of 25 -26. No caps.
Mon - Fri: 9am~9pm
Onsite English teacher for children age 3-12 at HESS - Teaching abroad in Taiwan, China, Singapore, (Korea coming soon!)👶🏻👧🏻👦🏻
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is one of the largest and most recognized private language schools in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 200+ HESS schools across Asia.
Location 1. Taiwan - Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Nationwide 2. Korea - Seoul 3. China - Shanghai, Tianjin, WuXi 4. Singapore
- Partnership with National Taiwan Normal University's world-renowned Mandarin Training Center
- Flexible courses are offered online in real time with certified professors Ongoing Support
- Head Native Speaking Teacher or Area Manager
- Taiwanese co-teacher who teaches every other lesson or, for YoungLearners, the matching Chinese curriculum
- "HESS Taiwan Adventure Guide” TEFL Certification Training Program
- Earn a TEFL certificate after completing HESS' initial and follow-up trainings and first year of practicum teaching
- HESS-sponsored resident visa and work permit
- National health insurance (appx. NT$300-500/mo)
- 18% for the first 183 consecutive days of each calendar year inTaiwan; 5% thereafter Tax returns - teachers are responsible for their taxes in Taiwan and their home countries.
Requirements: - Native-level English speaker
- Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, SA,AUS, or NZ
- Bachelor's degree OR associate degree with a TEFL/TESOL certificate
- One-year commitment
- Criminal record check
Scheduling A teacher teaches a class for the length of curriculum. Once the class ends, a teaching time slot closes and then reopens at another green slot (green blocks mean we are open as a school). So, you can see that our class hours go from 9am - 9pm (all classes end at 9). A teacher is not locked into the same schedule all year. Pieces will shift around at the end of each term / semester. We may have cultural / academic events on some Sundays (4 - 5 such events a year), but we do not have classes on Sundays.
- Base pay rate is NT$620~680/hour based on experience
- Teachers paid for teaching time; time spent grading homework and preparing lessons is unpaid
Teaching Duties Stipend
- NT $3000 per month for class preparation work—e.g. for meetings, trainings, class preparation, etc.
- Minimum of 20 teaching hours per week, averaged over the month
- No maximum, so room to build experience
- Average of 26 teaching hours per week
- Yearly raise up to additional NT$40/hour, depending on performance
- The ceiling pay rate of NT$800 per hour
- Student Return-Rate Bonuses
First-year Contract Renewal Bonus
Staff retention is an important priority for HESS. The purpose of this bonus is to encourage teachers to stay for a minimum of two years.
Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhongshan, Wuhan, China
Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhongshan, Wuhan, China
English Teaching Position(s) for Children age 3-18 in various locations in China
Compensation & Benefits • 9,000-13,500 RMB monthly salary, based on qualifications • 3,000 RMB monthly housing allowance • 5,000 RMB once-a-year flight allowance, will be reimbursed in a week upon arrival • Contract renewal appraisal (boost monthly salary) • 5,000 RMB interest free loan option after passing company requirements • Z work visa application assistance • Social and accident insurance • Pre-arrival onboarding webinar • Up to 4 nights free hotel upon arrival • Bank, airport pickup, phone card, and rental assistance from English speaking staff • Paid annual leave • SDE sponsored social and cultural events • Comprehensive onboard training • Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, webinars and training sessions) • Career growth opportunities • Classroom fully equipped with up-to-date technology • Curriculum support and job training provided
About SDE International SDE has teams dedicated to every aspect of your employment in China. We employ westerner managers and teaching mentors to optimize our processes, mediate cultural issues, and create a smooth and happy work life to ensure quality teaching and job satisfaction. Each teacher is assigned a dedicated recruiter, visa handler and case handler. These team members are responsible for teachers’ recruitment, visa handling, and work and life in China respectively. Working and living in China, whilst massively rewarding, can also be a bit of challenge, with many cultural, regulatory and organizational differences that can surprise or frustrate many foreigners. Stemming from our extensive experience in handling these challenges, we believe it is essential to provide foreign teachers with professional dedicated support to ensure they are comfortable and happy and able to do their best work.
Requirements: - Native English speaker (US/Canada/UK/Australia/New Zealand/Ireland Preferred)
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 120+ hour TEFL/TESOL, CELTA, or Educational major preferred-Holds a teaching certificate
- No Criminal record
- Good health condition to travel oversea
Preferred: - Teaching experience is highly preferred.
About the Position(s) - In the classroom English teachers focus on Speaking skill
- Contract length: one year
- Five days working. Two consecutive off days. Weekday afternoons and evenings, weekend mornings and afternoons
Location: Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhongshan, Wuhan and more
Various teaching position(s)
- Training Center
- International/Private school
- Public schools in Shenzhen (elementary, middle, and high school)
Training Center - 9,000-13,500 RMB monthly salary
- Five days working, two consecutive off days. Weekday afternoons and evenings, weekend mornings and afternoons - 20-25 teaching hours per week - 3-18 year old students
- 5-25 students per class
Public/Private/International School - age 6-18
- working hours: M-F 8:00-5:30, weekends off
- Max 18 teaching hours per week
- Salary: 10,000-12,000RMB month
- Spring semester: 2/15/2018~2/31/2019
Fall semester: 8/1/2018~7/31/2019
- 40-45 students per class
Kindergarten - age 3-6
- working hours: M-F 7:50-12:50 and 14:3-17:30, weekends off
- Max 20 teaching hours per week
- Salary: 10,000-12,000RMB month
- 10-35 students per class
K12 Schools, Kindergarten, and English language center via SDE
Teaching Abroad for Nanjing English Studio Classroom in Nanjing, China
Holidays: - 5-10 paid annual leave days, 1 paid holiday for Christmas plus 11 Chinese public holidays.
Additional Benefits: - Airplane ticket to China and extra airfare bonus: 1,000 USD (6,000 RMB) after contract completed - Welcome Package: Paid Z-visa, residence permit, and sponsored foreign experts teaching license; - Paid medical check and health insurance; - Long-term Professional Career Plan: Nanjing Studio English Classroom is dedicated to promoting international teacher to be a trainer, curriculum designer, senior trainer or senior curriculum designer. - Free Chinese Language Class for international teachers (we aim at helping our teachers to pass HSK) - Ongoing team-building activities organized by FT Dept. - 2-3 times paid domestic or oversea traveling each year - Birthday Welfare and monthly benefit - Settle In Service: Housing assistance, arrival Assistance and airport pick up - Living Assistance: setting up SIM card, bank account, transportation card, apartment rental, etc. - Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development. - Social Insurance: medical insurance and pension. We are one of the first training institutions national wide to provide the same type social insurance for all foreign employees same like other Chinese employee.
About Nanjing Studio English Classroom Nanjing Studio English Classroom (KZ-English) 南京空中英语学校 was found in 2009, Nanjing, Jiansu, China. There are 3 campuses in Nanjing, LJ campus, HYC campus and HQC campus, and two more will come into service by the end of 2018. Now over 200 employees and over 2,000 students. kzenglish.com. Address: NO.86, the third floor of Yellow River Mansion, Long Yuan West Road, Gulou District, Nanjing Nanjing Government site:
Company Registration: 苏ICP备1104309
Requirements: - Native English speaker or Non-native with neutral accent - A notarized Bachelor’s Degree or above - 120-hour TEFL certificate (two-year experience equals TEFL or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one) - Must be able to obtain a clear background check - The ability to live abroad for at least one year - Physically fit and in good health - Positive attitude, reliable and be able to work in a dynamic environment - Willing to share and contribute to teamwork.
Responsibilities - Course materials from Pearson Education and the United States teaching materials - Subjects: English, Science, Social Science, Geography, etc. - Teach English using a range of techniques and based on textbooks provided by the school - Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement - Revise or develop the previous courses - Participate in the school’s staff meetings and various activities on working days
Compensation - Monthly Salary Package: up to $2,500 USD (18,000 RMB) (depend on teaching qualification) - Sign up Bonus: 1% of sign-up annual salary (demo teachers can usually gain $150-700 USD (1,000-4,000 RMB) per month) - Incentive Bonuses for extra teaching hours - Contract Renewal bonus: up to 1,000 USD (6,000 RMB) - Housing allowance
Teaching Abroad for Public Kindergarten in Beijing, China
Public Kindergarten Info School Location: Dongcheng District, Beijing Starting date: Aug 27th, 2018 Contract Length: 11 Months Looking for 8 teachers.
Compensation and Benefits: - Salary: 12,000-14,000 RMB depends on experience and qualifications - Housing allowance: 4000RMB per month - Working visa provided - Airfare reimbursement on contract completion: up to 8,000 RMB - Holidays: 15-days Paid Winter holiday and Chinese paid pubic holidays - Free Lunch on weekdays. - Commercial insurance provided. - 8 days complimentary hotel stay
Careergo International Education & Consulting (Beijing) Co.,Ltd Address: 200-107, 2nd Floor, Building B, Wanghai Building,10th, Xi San Huan Zhonglu, Haidian district, Beijing
- Native English speaker from US, UK, NZ, Australia, Canada, Ireland, South
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- TEFL/TESOL certificate 120 hours plus required or 2 years relevant teaching
experience preferred (If not, then you should have TEFL)
- Clear criminal record
- Good health condition
Responsibilities - Monday to Friday Schedule: 7:30 – 11:30, 14:00-15:30 (weekends off)
- Student ages: 2 – 6
- Class size: 25 – 35 students
- Conduct classes that are fun and engaging
- Motivated, professional and culturally aware
Mon - Fri: 7:30-17:30 and 2 hours lunch break
Kindergarten & Primary School ESL Teacher in Shenzhen & Foshan, China
- Salary: 8,000-10,000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications.
- Free private apartment or 1,500-2,000rmb housing allowance monthly.
- Free meals in weekdays(Breakfast & lunch).
- Free weekends & Paid national holidays
- Onboarding: airport pickup, free hotel accommodation during training.
- Training: Fully trained soon after arrive & provide on-going training.
- Provide accident insurance. Health insurance need to be covered by teachers themselves.
- 5,000 RMB bonus after one year contract.
- Provide and paid legal Z work visa.
About Idea International education Address: Room 1417, Shennan Road 3039 International Cultural Building, Futian District, Shenzhen China. Company Registration: 粤ICP备18005203号
Contact Info Ella Ye via email
Requirements - Native English Speaker or natural accent.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Graduated at least over 2 years.
- CV, passport, a recent photo.
- Skills or certificate in music/arts/dance/sports/swimming/instruments.
- Love children, experience with teaching children is a plus.
Kindergarten & Primary School Teacher via Idea Intl Edu
Bachelor Degree or higher or final year college student
Certificate in TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or any other relevant certificates is a plus
Relevant teaching experience is preferred
Desktop or Laptop with fast Internet connection, camera, headphones
Native level of English (non-native speakers are welcome to apply, as long as their level of English is sufficiently proficient and their accent is native-like)
TECH REQUIREMENTS: You need to have at least an i5 gen CPU and 8gb of RAM, since their platform is quite heavy and demanding
* Build and refine the management system to ensure the best academic results
* Establish classroom policies, procedures, and forms to successfully implement the curriculum
* Regularly assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum
* Care for and maintain the classroom materials
* Maintain courtesy, respect, and positive disciplinary procedures with children
* Ensure each child receives equal opportunities for education in all areas of learning according to the child’s developmental needs
* Native English speaker only
* At least 2 years working experiences with young kids
* AFTER-TAX salary 15,000-20,000 RMB/M based on experience
* TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
* No criminal record
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Competitive salary
* Housing allowance
* Medical insurance
* Annual travel bonus
* Relocation assistance
* Work visa documentation
* Weekends and all national holidays off
Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education. We are one of the most comprehensive international education groups in China and have developed extensive cooperative partnerships with a network of schools in the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Japan.
ESL Teachers Position Description
Our kindergartens are looking for outstanding, dedicated and committed full-time ESL Teachers to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in 2018!
The successful candidate must have a deep passion for education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have the confidence, clear vision and ability to play a leading role in the development of our curriculum and its application.
* Native English speaker or Non-native with a good accent
* At least 2 years working experience
* TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
* No criminal record* Bachelor's degree or aboveSALARY & BENEFITS:
* Flights included in annual travel bonus
* AFTER-TAX salary 13,000-15,000 RMB/M based on experience
* Free Housing or Housing Stipend
* 11 paid Chinese holidays and some Western holidays off
* Work Visa/Resident Permit sponsorship
* Some welfare for one CHILD’S EDUCATION/ TUITION SUBSIDY
* Comprehensive medical and accident insurance
* Monday to Friday work, weekends off
This nursery center is based in Beijing. We are looking for an outstanding, dedicated and committed English teacher to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in February 2018. The successful candidate must have a deep passion in relation to education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to with title Nursery T_Shanghai/ Beijing if you are interested.